- Are there any risks that I should know about?
Yes, trading FX/CFDs involves risks. Click here to see the risk warning.
- What are the instruments used in Online Trading?
CFDs / FX Market
- Are you regulated to offer Online Trading?
Fortune Exchange Options brand is operated by Bayline Trading Limited which regulated by the Belizean International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) under License No. IFSC/60/322/TS16.
- Why should I invest online?
Many reasons: A 24-hour market, High liquidity, over 5 Trillion dollar market, and more.
- What is the minimum age requirement to start investing Online Trading?
You must be over 18 years old.
- What currencies can I invest in Online Trading?
We have all main currency pairs.
- How can I tell which currency will rise or fall?
To learn how to analyze the currency market – visit our education center.
- Is there a limit to the amount I can trade?
No, there is no limit.
- What are the most traded pairs on Fortune Exchange Options?
The most traded currency pairs are EUR/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/USD and more. Please consider that the subject may change from time to time.
- What are the best trading hours?
We trade around the clock, each market has it's own hours: EU Session / US Session / Asian Session
- How do I open an account in Fortune Exchange Options?
Fill in the answers in this link.
- I forgot my username and password, how do I recover them?
Press the 'forgot password?'
link inthe sign-in page. You will need to reset your password.
- I provided the wrong e-mail address, how can I contact you to provide the correct one?
You can open a new account with the correct email, call us, or email@example.com via email.
- What is the minimum deposit amount before opening an account?
- What is the required currency for opening an account?
- Is it possible to have more than one account on Fortune Exchange Options?
Yes, it is possible.
*You should restrict the number of accounts a customer can open. Many accounts may lead to a high amount of exposure, Bonus manipulation, Affiliate manipulation, ETC.
- Can I use the same e-mail address when opening an account?
- How can I monitor my Fortune Exchange Options account?
SMS and Email notifications. As well as using the platform's dashboard.
- What type of account is best suited for me?
Depends on your financial situation and capabilities.
- How do I make a deposit?
Enter your account and choose the 'Deposit Funds' button on the side menu.
- Can I withdraw my deposit?
Enter your account and choose the 'Withdraw Funds' button on the side menu.
Arethere withdrawal or deposit charges?
- Is it possible to have a different currency pair combination or are they all fixed?
It is possible. Contact your broker for more information.
- Is there a bonus for depositing or trading?
Yes, contact your broker for more information.
- What spread type do you use?
- Will Fortune Exchange Options provide my broker?
- Where can I download the Fortune Exchange Options application?
Click here to go to our mobile app page.
- Does the application support MAC?
Yes, we support most operating systems.
- Is it possible to invest online through mobile application?
- Do you have tutorials for Meta Trader4?
Yes. Visit our education center for all courses and tutorials.
- What is Online Trading and what makes it unique?
The forex (foreign exchange) market includes all aspects of buying or selling currencies. It is one of the largest markets, in terms of trading volume.. We, at Fortune Exchange Options, have forex as well as CFD markets to trade in (this includes forex, commodities, stocks, indices, and more).